One of the most frequent questions that your wood flower customers will ask is how the heck they care for them after they have made a purchase. And while I'm sure you love answering the question every time, let's make it easier for you with a printable that you can hand off with every purchase :)
Above is a finished graphic that we created in Canva (using options available in the free version)!
How to create your own branded version of this care card:
- Sign up for a free Canva account here
- On the top right, click on "Create a design"
- Select "Custom size" at the bottom of the dropdown
- Choose your width and height. I recommend 5"x7" or 4"x6" if you plan on printing them to include with orders
- Download this Microsoft Word document (it allows you to copy & paste the text from the above graphic!)
- Add 3 text boxes to the graphic - one for the title, one for the bulletpoints and one for your contact information
- Make any edits to the verbiage that you want!
- Add your logo or a banner to the top of the graphic
- Have fun playing around with font choices and a layout that speaks to you and your business! You can change the background color, font color...really anything that helps to distinguish it as part of YOUR brand!
- Once it looks the way you want it to, click the top right "Share" button, select "Download" and select from the "File Type" dropdown what format you want the end result. If adding to your website, png or jpeg might be best. If printing, pdf might be best.
This can be a tricky process if you aren't familiar with Canva or another design software so if you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out at email@example.com. We are happy to help walk you through it!